Monday, March 22, 2010

Something a little different: Nexus 1 check of Google

Mark 1 Nexus of Google

Yes I picked one. For Google Nexus me he my first serious foray, doughnuts and Android Eclairs all touch screen phone Cupcakes. completely pull me to get my two weeks of age can be downloaded into the Nokia N900?

Hardware

Nexus is a beautiful phone – such as high-quality plastic Seems expensive considering it, N900 it only contrast, generally – and HTC has done great job and appearance. The front sides there is some combination of plastic metallic back cover with rubbery feeling (but not cheap rubber). This is a super thin, well-situated downtown.

The touch is AMOLED display of WVGA (800 x 480) 3.5 ″ great 7 and a lot of everything I have to thank the excellent. I'm not a big fan capacitive touch screen Nexus one. He very finicky sometimes press on the screen completely in vain when your phone, you can override install command defined by author.It is not common, a newly created instance. You have to say, but I would much rather deal with a little less sensitive oil resistive evidence N900, that I feel my fingernail taps is much more specific.

This argument takes also a virtual keyboard, which is lower than to satisfy, I found.(I) you are probably the result of a clerical error, 90% of the words on the phone that I have used it. Only, and he was always at least interference from screen keyboard and there is also no me work?.

Another phone hardware faults are relatively small: the lens making them back a little to the projection beyond your phone, and you are likely to end up accidentally smudging it many times as inter usually not too useful except for specified for the times when you need to edit the text (I don't show up all the text pane, place your cursor to the left of the decimal point).Speaker, you stronger-mainly because the phone when your phone must be connected to the sound of a flat is behind an attenuated somewhat. Definitely missed a few invitations, thank you.

Finally, the battery was average. I never was really a risk of low battery, but remember, I'm using enhanced data rates for GSM evolution was rather than SERIOUS I still AT&T and AT&T Nexus-conveniently missing is 850/1900 bands.

Software

The latest version of Android, 2.1, easy retrieval and unused, advanced smart alike. it counts, elegant and intuitive to most, at least,. one home screen nuisance: Nexus of one, which does not support views. no sound, such as the right to biggie?Try a Google search without keys widget landscape: damn near impossible.

Because it's a Google phone, there are lots of integration with core platforms of Google Gmail, talk, maps, etc. Apps quite what to expect, honestly. gmail Google talk works well. works well.Works great, but maps I don't have much use a stand without some sort of my car.

Nexus-one import table new features is the text of the speech recognition and speech Audio search work well ... surprisingly), very basic Chinese recognition.It was cool, the design of Realistically. this text does not appear until we get to the point where useful, where you can only speak in General, the text of the speech, voice, searches, sprinkling.(By example, that is to say, iron man)

About the software really liked what was sound slightly, by one of the highlight of the Nexus tournament. That, I mean a list of features, use up most of the battery, the final payment amount of time has elapsed (because your phone has it), and even wallpaper returns, such as a factory reset this fact-jobs and your completely remove all traces of Kinetic data. (unfortunately, my applications Go with it) Super smooth scrolling wherever cherry on this.

In the absence of documentation, for multi-well, I still can't it honestly do not know what applications are open at the time .it is slightly annoying. This can be fixed, a part of. Only third-party applications (קילר) in advanced task constraints of this sort, strange you have to run a process.

It is also not multi-touch, which certainly offend many levels from any number of users according to the multiple-touch-less will not be able to say that I have not really been. review of the outcome of the investigation of Engadget has done quite well--although multi-touch phone certainly hurt the game for a lack of opportunities.

Comparison of nexus 900-n

Nexus-one meets it much faster, which is a much better interface than is really N900. much more applications for Android is an application pool, apparently never to be Nokia's Ovi store. and yet … I am in my N900 multi-documentation is much more efficient, the keyboard is much – and this is reliable primary reason for Wikipedia in my opinion, just like I am no longer a phone without a power supply, with the maemo platform.

Of course, this way of thinking is not for everyone. is my priorities are different than the one your. If you are looking for a replacement iPhone compatible good, Nexus-is there with the best of them. following an iPhone is the best you can be up to.

Clip Gallery.

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment