Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What happens with your Nokia phone to your blog, part 3

Move your company to the new server has ended the flames.

Not every again. While at the same time I am playing the new host, for between the entire blog and there are a lot of my face each exhale if you see strange error messages, or. it could not access the Web site, this is probably why.

Good news is that things look a little that I can go back to regular publication are available. Although I must admit that this is mainly due to me is very lazy. And because N900 PR 1.2 update still did not.

I must remind me too small (this is the usual behind) receives e-mail messages and comments.I intend to get this done right at the end of the week.

Specifies that shall be postedon, Tuesday, 23 March 2010 10: 45 stored amand Uncategorized. you can perform all the responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 you can leave a response, or trackback from your own site-ReplyClick here. leave to answer.

The name

Mail (not published)

Web site

XHTML: you can use these tags:

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment